COURSE REGISTRATION DETAILS
Intro to Building a Website with WordPress – $995
Dates – 1 Day(s): July 29, 2019 – July 29, 2019
This one-day course is designed to give web designers the skills, tools, and knowledge to implement and maintain a WordPress site. Students learn how to install and configure WordPress, and to troubleshoot, in case of problems. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises that provide practical, real-world experience.
- Lesson 1: Foundations of a WordPress-based website
- Lesson 2: Basics of the WordPress User Interface
- Lesson 3: Finding and Using WordPress Plugins
- Lesson 4: Working with WordPress Themes
- Lesson 5: WordPress Content Management
- Lesson 6: Creating and Managing Content
- Lesson 7: WordPress based Sites
- Lesson 8: Managing Multimedia with WordPress
What You'll Learn
- Install and configure WordPress
- Use the features and functionality of WordPress
- Troubleshoot issues
- Manage a blog
- Understanding of either Microsoft Windows or Mac OS X Operating System
- Basic web knowledge
- Willingness to learn cool stuff!
Coffee, Tea, Water, Soda. Continental breakfast and lunch served with vegetarian, vegan, kosher, and halal options.
All Classes Hosted in Our Washington DC-based Training Center in Tysons Corner (McLean/Vienna), Virginia.
Our Trademarked Process And Workflow
We have built systems for thousands of clients over our 12 years in business. We've learned a thing or two on that journey and we're happy to share them here with you.
Our trademarked processes and workflows ensure your systems launch on time and on budget. We are a client-centric technology firm, learning your needs and wants to ensure you are exceedingly happy with the end result.
We learn everything there is to know about your business and goals.
We design your systems to be beautiful and future proof.
We build the most operationally perfect systems to meet your business goals.
We manage the launch before and after; not just a simple handover of your website.