COURSE REGISTRATION DETAILS
WordPress for Professionals 5 Day Super Course – $2250
Dates – 5 Day(s): June 24, 2019 – June 28, 2019
This five-day super course is designed to give web designers and developers the skills, tools, and knowledge to implement, develop and maintain a WordPress site at a fully advanced level. Students learn how to install and configure WordPress, develop WordPress themes and plugins, perform Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and to troubleshoot, in case of problems. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises that provide practical, real-world experience.
- Lesson 1: Foundations of a WordPress-based website
- Lesson 2: Basics of the WordPress User Interface
- Lesson 3: Finding and Using WordPress Plugins
- Lesson 4: Working with WordPress Themes
- Lesson 5: WordPress Content Management
- Lesson 6: Creating and Managing Content
- Lesson 7: Creating Our Own Themes
- Lesson 8: Creating Our Own Fully Operational WordPress Site
- Lesson 9: Creating Our Own Plugins
- Lesson 10: WordPress based Sites
- Lesson 11: WordPress Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Lesson 12: Managing Multimedia with WordPress
- Lesson 13: WordPress Site Maintenance
- Lesson 14: WordPress Security
- Lesson 15: Creating Secure WordPress Images on AWS
- Lesson 16: Controlling WordPress from the Command Line
- Lesson 17: Advanced MySQL Topics
- Lesson 18: Creating Connections Between Other Web Services & WordPress Sites
- Lesson 19: Advanced Filtering Topics
- Lesson 20: Troubleshooting Common WordPress Problems
- Lesson 21: WordPress for iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone Devices
- Lesson 22: Creating and Managing Content
- Lesson 23: Creating and Exhibiting Our First Site
What You'll Learn
- Install and configure WordPress
- Use the features and functionality of WordPress
- Troubleshoot issues
- Manage a blog
- Understanding of either Microsoft Windows or Mac OS X Operating System
- Basic web knowledge
- Willingness to learn cool stuff!
Coffee, Tea, Water, Soda. Continental breakfast and lunch served with vegetarian, vegan, kosher, and halal options.
All Classes Hosted in Our Washington DC-based Training Center in Tysons Corner (McLean/Vienna), Virginia.
Our Trademarked Process And Workflow
We have built systems for thousands of clients over our 12 years in business. We've learned a thing or two on that journey and we're happy to share them here with you.
Our trademarked processes and workflows ensure your systems launch on time and on budget. We are a client-centric technology firm, learning your needs and wants to ensure you are exceedingly happy with the end result.
We learn everything there is to know about your business and goals.
We design your systems to be beautiful and future proof.
We build the most operationally perfect systems to meet your business goals.
We manage the launch before and after; not just a simple handover of your website.